Resource & Publications Library
Search all our resources using our advanced search toolSEARCH
The BHFNC Helpline is an excellent and free service available to all professionalsCONTACT
Receive the latest news on physical activity and health straight to your inboxJOIN NOW
Young People Team
The Young People Team aim to provide information, guidance, leadership and support for health, education and exercise professionals to help keep physical activity promotion for children and young people high on the agenda.
Latest NewsVIEW MORE NEWS
Report from the Smith Institute on school sport and sport participation
Early years evaluation project update
An exploration on how best to promote and support physical activity in the early years
- Visit from Olympic star inspires pupils to get active
- Olympic medal-winning hockey star visiting schools across England to get pupils and teachers alike into the Olympic spirit
- Flames ambassador delighted at Olympic selection
- Flames ambassador Nicola White is celebrating after being selected to represent Team GB
- Flames scoops Olympic Vision Award
- Flames: Lighting the way has won the prestigious Coubertin’s Olympic Vision Award at the Podium Awards ceremony.