Make the 2012 legacy live on - Free training in your area
Resource & Publications Library
Search all our resources using our advanced search toolSEARCH
The BHFNC Helpline is an excellent and free service available to all professionalsCONTACT
Receive the latest news on physical activity and health straight to your inboxJOIN NOW
- 19 December 2012
- New physical activity learning note
- Summary document of NHS Scotland's key themes for physical activity promotion publications
- 14 December 2012
- 2011 National Travel Survey released
- Latest statistics on travel for Great Britain.
- 11 December 2012
- Sporting legacy - more people than ever playing sport every week
- The latest Active People Survey shows an increase in sports participation in the UK.
- 28 November 2012
- New NICE guidance on walking and cycling
- New guidance from NICE urging local authorities to make walking and cycling the norm
- 23 November 2012
- First annual report produced by England's CMO
- The Chief Medical Officer for England releases her first annual report
- 12 November 2012
- Welsh Government brings in play legislation
- Sufficiency assessments for play have been put in place by the Welsh Government.
- 05 November 2012
- Scottish Health Survey report on equality
- Scottish Health Survey topic report on equality groups.