Make the 2012 legacy live on - Free training in your area
Resource & Publications Library
Search all our resources using our advanced search toolSEARCH
The BHFNC Helpline is an excellent and free service available to all professionalsCONTACT
Receive the latest news on physical activity and health straight to your inboxJOIN NOW
- 08 March 2013
- Health behaviours through life course - new report
- The first of a series of surveys which track core health behaviours and how these vary across life stages.
- 20 February 2013
- Active Tavel Bill released for Wales
- The Welsh Government has produced a Bill to increase the use of active travel
- 14 February 2013
- Beyond 2012 – outstanding physical education for all
- Ofsted report on the current state of physical education in schools
- 13 February 2013
- Shaping London's play and informal recreation
- Planning guidance for authorities for generating and protecting play spaces for young people in urban London.
- 08 February 2013
- Making the case for walking schemes
- New briefing document from Walking for Health designed to make the case for walking schemes
- 28 January 2013
- NICE local government public health briefings
- New NICE local government public health briefings, on walking and cycling and behaviour change.
- 11 January 2013
- Report calls for bottom up approach to public health
- New report from LGiU suggests new approaches for local authorities to address public health
- 08 January 2013
- Cricket Foundation report on impact of Olympics
- Cricket Foundation report analysing the impact the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games has had on school sport in Britain.
- 04 January 2013
- Action on obesity report published
- Royal College of Physicians working party report on obesity in Britain.